Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly is seeking top talent for a Cook III. The Cook III is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Cook III provides an enjoyable expertly cooked dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness. Cook III''s ensure that all food items are prepared to exacting standards. We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for guest service! This position requires an applicant with a good level of food knowledge and experience. Candidates must have solid personal presentation and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards and learn the Sequence of Service is required.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Run the day to day operation of assigned station in the kitchen
• Assist in creating and preparing menus items and specials.
• Check and complete mise en place and pars and set-up the station.
• Communicate with the Sous Chefs, Executive Sous Chefs and the Executive Chef regarding menu items, problem situations or shortages.
• Work closely with standard recipes and plate presentations in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
• Maintain a good working relationship with other employees.
• Store items properly at the end of the shift.
• Ensure a clean, neat and organized work area
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
• Follow all guidelines for timely food service to guests.
• Have knowledge of Four Seasons Food Standards.
Ideal candidate will have:
• 1 to 3 years of experience in similar kitchen/hotel operation.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
• Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
• Excellent Training & Development
• Competitive Salary
• Complimentary employee parking
• Food & Beverage discounts
• Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible