Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Basic Purpose: Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Seat guests promptly at a table, pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preferences.
- Set up host/hostess stand, answer phone calls according to the Four Seasons standards, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant.
- This role has direct contact with guests and as such good communication skills are a necessity.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Six to twelve months of restaurant or food & beverage experience
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible