Position: Poolside Message Therapist
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to provide service on guests in their lounge chair poolside.
- Ability to lift and carry up 50 lbs.
- Provide 50, 80 and 110 minute massage services and body treatments.
- Maintaining cleanliness of employee and guest areas
- Stocking and cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Participating in the day to day operations of the spa
- Customization of treatments to meet guests needs
Ideal candidate will have:
- CA licence for massage therapy
- Must be available Friday-Sunday.
- Position requires work outdoors, proper clothing and sunscreen will be provided.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract