Position: Guestroom Attendant
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean linens.
- Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure.
- Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas.
- Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum one-year experience in hospitality.
- Basic English and good communication.
- Must have full flexibility in schedule.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and daytime.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration