Department: Sales and Marketing
Position: Sales Administrative Assistant
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with all office sales efforts, to include responding to general inquiries and client requests.
- Liaise with guests, clients and staff on a regular basis.
- Assist clients in the absence of the Sales Managers.
- Coordinate and assist with customer events.
- Coordination of sales appointments, site visit preparation and ability to stand-in on behalf of Sales Managers.
- Process and maintain all accounting responsibilities for Managers in accordance with established guidelines and standards, including completion of expense reports.
- Provide main telephone coverage for the sales and catering office.
- To perform duties in a timely manner: general correspondence within 24 hours, projects within the specified deadline.
- To represent Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the highest standards, in all areas of work, with our colleagues and customers
- To be punctual in scheduled work hours and follow proper FSHR employee procedures.
- Ability to proof read all correspondence prior to handing off to managers for approval.
- Ability to maintain all sales files in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Maintain the Sales Office in a neat and orderly manner.
- Ability to respond properly in any resort emergency or safety situation.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum one year experience or related work.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Job type
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible