About Four Seasons Hotel Madrid:
Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, a collection of seven heritage buildings is ideally situated near the business district and close to Madrid’s major tourist attractions. A historical landmark redefining elegance, sophistication and urban luxury, located in Centro Canalejas Madrid and scheduled to open its doors in early Spring 2020.
After a careful restoration, Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, will be home to 200 guest rooms including 39 suites, 22 luxury residences, four restaurants and bars including an expansive roof terrace, a cutting-edge Spa, stylish function spaces and luxury retail.
The Role of Residential Services Concierge:
We currently have an opportunity for a talented Residential Services Concierge to join our pre-opening team! Operating from the Residential Lobby, the Residential Concierge responds to a wide variety of homeowner requests by accurately assessing the resident’s needs and inquiries; offering personal recommendations and personalized touches to achieve maximum resident satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
• Handles all resident interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves resident complaints; assists residents in all inquiries in connection with residence/hotel/resort services, hours of operations, key residence/hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all resident requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and residence practices.
• Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner; stores and retrieves resident packages, groceries, luggage, dry cleaning and flowers. Coordinates with Valet parking staff the retrieval of resident’s vehicles.
• Manages and provides access to the building(s) and units with all vendor/contractor/homeowners’ service providers and visitors, after previous authorisation received, assists with vendor/contractor scheduling, verifies identity and provides appropriate residence access for vendor/contractors and homeowners’ service providers. Controls entry doors and elevator/lift access.
• Ensures that collateral and information for vendors, restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Is knowledgeable about what activities are available in the local vicinity (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close relationships with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, transportation, ticketing, and reservations for residents.
• Updates homeowner profiles with any relevant information
• Utilizes a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements (i.e. Engineering and Housekeeping requests) the resident has made and ensures accurate billing
• Monitors the fire alarm panel; responds to any emergency situation, such as providing access to emergency personnel - fire department, ambulance, etc.
• Coordinates the booking of the elevators/lifts for move-in or move-out after the 1st occupancy period is over
• Complies with all Four Seasons’ guidelines, policies and procedures
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Our Ideal Residential Services Concierge:
Our ideal Residential Services Concierge will have one to three years of concierge experience in a luxury environment in Madrid, previous Four Seasons concierge experience is preferred. Ability to use variety of software and excellent communication skills. Must have the legal right to work in Spain and have fluency in English and Spanish.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our talent, with whom we have a strong relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels, resorts and residences around the world, making us an undisputed “employer of choice.”
- Job type
- Madrid, Spain
- Front Office concierge, Front Office reception, Guest Relations
- English, Spanish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract