About Four Seasons Hotel Madrid:
Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, a collection of seven heritage buildings is ideally situated near the business district and close to Madrid’s major tourist attractions. A historical landmark redefining elegance, sophistication and urban luxury, located in Centro Canalejas Madrid and scheduled to open its doors in early Spring 2020.
After a careful restoration, Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, will be home to 200 guest rooms including 39 suites, 22 luxury residences, four restaurants and bars including an expansive roof terrace, a cutting-edge Spa, stylish function spaces and luxury retail.
The Role of a Store Room Clerk:
The Four Seasons Hotel Madrid is looking for a store room clerk to join our pre-opening team. We are looking for a qualified candidate that will possess a passion for flawless service and the highest level of integrity and work ethic. Our storeroom clerk should:
- Procure various item utilized by the hotel.
- Perform physical checking of storeroom materials for breakage or damages.
- Calculate, compare, organize and reason sufficiently to complete all Purchasing job duties.
- Issue food, beverage and non-food goods to appropriate departments on authorized supply stock requisitions.
- Be able to rotate all perishables.
- Complete daily, weekly and month end inventories for food, beverage, groceries and sundries as required, working closely with the director of purchasing.
- Ensure the cleanliness and security of all storerooms.
- Perform administrative duties such as introducing invoices, delivery notes, and other pertinent documents in the system.
Our Ideal Store Room Clerk will have:
The ideal candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. Previous experience in a similar role is required.
This role has direct involvement with both outside vendors and internal hotel management, so excellent communication skills are essential. This position requires a high level of physical mobility.Must have the legal right to work in Spain and have fluency in English and Spanish.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our talent, with whom we have a strong relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels, resorts and residences around the world, making us an undisputed “employer of choice.”
- Job type
- Madrid, Spain
- English, Spanish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract