Assistant Director of Food & Beverage
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
Provide leadership and management for the Food & Beverage Division by establishing plans of character, integrity, and quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the division and Hotel.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
· Previous experience as a senior department head in various capacities, in a luxury hotel/resort setting
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration