Kitchen Cook 5 (Bar/Beverage Prep)
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for a Cook who strives for excellence in a fast paced work environment. This position reports to our Culinary Management Team. Work authorization for this location is required.
A cook 5 is the entry level position. Speed may be slower, less experienced with less than 2 years’ experience in kitchens. Knife skills still developing. Organization skills still developing. The stations worked are easier and less skilled. Shifts include working with the banqueting team, assisting with banquets prep, bar prep, action stations, buffet firing, and plated events. Assisting in GM with cutting of fruit and vegetables and assisting with banquets cold apps and salads. Healthy corner, building fruit bowls and making sandwiches, salads and breakfast items for beach walk café and club floor. Working as omelet cook and breakfast swing in the AM. Working pool pantry station. Working in Duo PM as a pantry cook, prep cook, raw bar. Working shifts assisting the supervisor in the Ohana café. Working in Ferraro’s as cold pantry cook, oyster shucker.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must have minimum of 1 years cooking experience, preferably in hotel/resort setting.
- Able to work in the pantry and station prep areas.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment, kitchen safety and sanitation procedures
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible