Ferraro’s Assistant Manager
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for an experienced Ferraro’s Assistant Manager who has a passion for food and strives for excellence in a fast paced work environment. This position reports to our Ferraro’s Manager. Work authorization for this location is required.
Assist the Ferraro’s Manager to plan, organize and direct the work of the employees in the Ferraro’s Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of restaurant management or supervisory experience.
- Work authorization for this location is required.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible