Room Service Coordinator
Status: Full time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for a Room Service Coordinator who strives for excellence in a fast paced work environment. This position reports to our Room Service Management Team. Work authorization for this location is required.
Take guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, coordinate deliver all orders according to Four Seasons Standards, prepare, organize, and follow through with all guest amenities.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Professional phone etiquette; able to handle multiple phone calls and tasks simultaneously
- Must have previous guest service experience; Food and beverage knowledge preferred
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, 401k plan, paid vacation, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible