Room Service Server
Status: Part time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for a Server who strives for excellence in a fast paced work environment. This position reports to In Room Dining Manager. Work authorization for this location is required.
Serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of wine spirits, and mixed drinks as well as information regarding preparation methods.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Previous experience in beverage set-up/bartending and/or food and beverage service
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, 401k plan, paid vacation, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible