- Job Responsibilities
- Executes all tasks assigned by his/her superiors
- Demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model
- Attends all scheduled training sessions
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule
- Adheres to the hotel''s code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards
- Is seen as working hands-on, assists colleagues in crunch times.
- Actively participates in briefings and meetings
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment
- Performs any additional duties as assigned
- Maximizing room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
- Develop guest room pricing and distribution strategy recommendations to include all market segments and distribution channels to maximize profit through proper room brand, segment and channel mix management.
- Responsible for implementation of effective inventory management and pricing strategies in all distribution.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing, understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance and comp set pricing strategy. Present related information and recommendations to team.
- Monitors transient, group and tour booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources.
- Complete understanding and effective, timely execution of current and new RM tools.
- Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance.
- Provide hotel team with regular updates on hotel performance to include market share, market segment, channel metrics etc. – complete all required month end commentary accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Educate sales team on effective use of Group Pricing Model to improve profitability of group bookings.
- Share best practices and key learning with peers.
- Provide Planning Committee with regular revenue management updates.
- Produce accurate forecast on monthly basis, and as directed.
- Plays an active role in developing and updating Budget, Forecasts, and Strategic Sales Plan.
- Responsible for accurate Rate loading in all channels including appropriate package allocation where applicable and in line with corporate SOPs.
- Regularly interact with sales team to develop competitive products and group bids, ensuring maximizing best possible profit and success for the hotel.
- Maintains a master list of all promotional offers and communicates these regularly with Reservations and Front Office. Ensures that the correct tracking for all promotions and offers are in place and report on this monthly.
- Builds and maintains Reservation department related policies and procedures in close cooperation with the Front office and Sales departments.
- Assists with creation of and follow up to marketing opportunities as needed.
- Pro-actively surfaces opportunities to increase hotel exposure to new and existing partners and guests.
- To perform any cognate duties as and when required.
- Job type
- Beau Champ, Mauritius
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible