- Is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work
- Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day to day operational requirements
- Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model
- Attends and actively participates in all scheduled training sessions
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule
- Adheres to the hotel''s code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards
- Is seen as working hands-on, assist colleagues whenever necessary, including juice bar, retail and attendant coverage.
- Attends and actively participates in all scheduled training sessions, daily briefings and meetings
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment
- Performs any additional duties as assigned
- Provide professional treatments for any guest (male or female) including but not limited to massage, facial treatments and body treatments. Recommend further treatments to guest which address their concerns and preferences
- Describe spa treatments knowledgeably and enthusiastically and ask guests pertinent questions, to determine their needs and preferences
- Utilize all of the professional products safely and accurately & take reasonable care to perform duties as instructed, and to prevent injuries to self and others
- Have a thorough understanding of every spa service including benefits, indications & contraindications for each of the treatments, facials, massages
- Ensure treatment rooms are immaculately maintained (including linen, terry and any equipment in the treatment room)
- Has good knowledge of Body anatomy and physiology
- Adheres to the department policies & procedures, standards and sequence of service.
- Records guest preferences in detail after each treatment for future reference.
- Efficiently operates Spa Soft system to be informed of bookings and guest details.
- Is highly sensitive to guests preferences and special requests; offers meaningful alternatives when special requests cannot be met
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge for both treatments and retail and relevant technical skills.
- Conduct accurate monthly inventory for all professional supplies
- Up sells the Spa retail as a home care for guests in a personalized and knowledgeable manner
- Stays informed of events in the resort and intuitively recommends and effectively up sells resort facilities in a personalized manner.
- Provides individual assistance and accurate information in an effective and timely manner; offers a special touch when an opportunity is presented
- Adhere to Spa Soft booking schedule and arrive at least 5 minutes prior to appointment time to meet your guest.
- Spa atmosphere must be maintained with proper music, lighting, temperature and aroma.
- Anticipates guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction; reports all glitches to Manager for further follow up
- Job type
- Beau Champ, Mauritius
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible