The Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for a Full Time Host/Hostess who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
*Only candidates holding valid work authorization for the US will be considered for the position. *
Join Our Team
Imagine yourself having the chance to work for the leading luxury hotel company in the world.
Join EDGE Steak & Bar, a different cut of steakhouse- The city''s new modern steak concept near downtown Miami. With a casual, upbeat restaurant atmosphere and expertly prepared steakhouse cuts served in smaller portions, EDGE is always approachable, always sophisticated.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for food and beverage.
Basic Purpose: Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM''s, PM''s, weekends, and holidays.
- Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires a working knowledge of the restaurant aspect of services, policies or
operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires proficiency in the English language.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
- We pay a very competitive salary in Miami and offer a robust benefit plan.
At Four Seasons Hotel Miami we offer excellent benefits for all our employees. Benefits include but are not limited to: Complementary meals ion our staff cafeteria, uniforms and laundry service, affordable and very complete medical package that includes medical, vision and dental plans based on your needs for you and your dependents. Life insurance for you and your dependents at no cost. Accident insurance. 401K Plan and matching contributions. Complimentary nights in our properties around the world for you to enjoy with your family and friends. Great work environment. Join our team!
Lear more about what is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Brickell, Miami, FL, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible