The role of the Reservations Agent
This Reservations Agent position is based in Miami and represents the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla. The qualified applicant will have an excellent phone personality, superior computer skills and a thorough understanding of the room types, rates, occupancy and selling strategies. Details make the difference and accuracy in information is an absolute necessity.
This position requires a high level of professionalism with a friendly and calm demeanor in a sometimes demanding environment. Previous experience with hotel reservations systems beneficial.
We are seeking candidates who have a passion for providing the best in class service and can connect with guests by demonstrating the finer touches of luxury service.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation. Complete internal reservation forms
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Department Head
- Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests, inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
- Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior, address any reoccurring issues
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
- Process Employee Comp requests, handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
- Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM''s, PM''s, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to analyze guest situations and make suggestions that meets and exceeds the guests expectations of the hotel.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, organize and follow up with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone.
- Strong working knowledge of computers including but not limited to windows and keyboard
- Skills and Ability to learn and master multiple software systems.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Previous hotel experience in a Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing is strongly preferred.
- Continuous sitting for majority of the shift.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Brickell, Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible