Manages and supervises Reservations . Actively control room inventory and rate availability in accordance with established yield guidelines to maximize room occupancy and revenue opportunities.
Two years experience as a Revenue/Reservations Manager with International Luxury Hotel companies.
This position is available for local Indian Nationals only.
1. Select and train reservations staff, discipline and recommend termination as necessary and conduct performance appraisals.
2. Schedule staff according to budgeted guidelines, while ensuring maximum service to guests and complete all necessary labor forecasts.
3. Ensure reservations staff are familiar with selling techniques, hotel product and services, hours of operation, key personnel, special activities and functions, whilst assuring proper follow-up on all confirmations and special guest requests on a daily basis.
4. Control all suite reservations in conjunction with the Front Office Manager and ensure special handling of top corporate clients, VIPs, and return guests.
5. Prepare and distribute occupancy and revenue forecasts and keep all management well informed of any unexpected changes in levels of business.
6. Prepare and distribute daily return guest and monthly recap of percentage of return guests, daily VIP list, daily arrivals list and any other reports as required by hotel management.
7. Maintain accurate records on pick-up, cancellations, no-shows, and sources of reservations.
8. Work with the Sales Department in handling group bookings, maintaining files, tracing cut-offs dates, following up on special instructions, etc.
9. Establish relationships with other Reservations Managers in the city as well as in Four Seasons.
10. Handle guest complaints, no-show billing and disputes keeping senior management well-informed of any problems and action taken.
11. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Job type
- Gandhi Nagar, Mumbai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible