Come join our Pre-Opening Team! Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley is currently hiring for an Assistant Director of Finance!
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video:
We Are Four Seasons
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. With 85 luxuriously appointed guest rooms in a single-story and two-story villas scattered among the oaks and vines, the resort is all set to open in 2019.
Key Elements of the Job
- Good understanding of Month-End process, including but not limited to preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, maintain reconciliations for balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepare all financial statements accruals and journal entries and maintain reconciliation for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist Director of Finance with preparation of forecasts and budgets as required locally, by corporate office or management agreement.
- Oversee the preparation of all local, state and federal tax returns on a timely basis.
- Select employees and train on Accounting standards in order to minimize turnover, maintain high morale and promote career development.
- Review the cash position of the hotel on a daily basis in order to optimize the use of funds.
- Maintain close relations with hotel’s internal and external auditors and ensure effective action necessary on all agreed upon recommendations.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Hotel Accounting Experience highly preferred
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge back office accounting systems
- Excellent emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at email@example.com.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law
"US work authorization is required. Resort is not currently accepting applications for candidates who require visa sponsorship."Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Napa, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible