The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley is looking for IT Specialist. This is a non-management, non-exempt position.
This position''s tentative start date is Summer 2019.
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. With 85 luxuriously appointed guest rooms in a single-story and two-story villas scattered among the oaks and vines, the resort is all set to open in 2019.
- Assist in ensuring critical systems, specifically Front Office Property Management System, Call Accounting, HSIA, PABX and Food & Beverage Point of Sales computer systems are available twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
- Assist with providing Systems Administration, including maintaining user/group accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation.
- Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Assist with ensuring effective support for other systems, including back office, sales and catering and human resources applications and any other at the property.
- Assist with providing system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
- Assist with maintaining and promoting Four Seasons core technology standards as outlined in the Four Seasons IT Core Standards.
- Assist in the co-ordination of new acquisitions and major projects as required.
- Participate in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations as required.
- Good knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications including patches.
- Provide direct guest support and quality support to guest rooms, function rooms and conference services.
- Assist with administration of Lotus Notes, connection to global VPN and other communication tools.
- Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Assist at network support and security of Hotel network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, Network Infrastructure maintenance – wired & wireless, Network protection and failover tools implementation (Firewall, web security, multi-homing devices, etc).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years previous experience within helpdesk/support function
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Discounted Rooms Nights at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at email@example.com.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Napa, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract