The Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is looking for an on-call Concierge who has a passion for excellence and the spirit of aloha.
The Concierge reports to the Concierge Manager and is responsible for taking care of a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, have a passion for service and hospitality. Applicants will be a willing team player, comfortable with computer systems including Opera and willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. A flexible schedule is offered, availability during holidays is preferred.
Join Our ‘Ohana
We invite you to join our ‘ohana at the Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina as we aim to become one of the finest resorts in the world. We’re excited to have established the Four Seasons Experience on O’ahu. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the aloha spirit!
- Responsible for taking care of a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- The concierge is also responsible for storing and retrieving of guest luggage and packages, processing of all guest correspondence, staying knowledgeable about activities at the location, and establishing contacts with vendors to provide updated and current information to guests.
- The Concierge will continually educate themselves about new activities, vendors, and restaurants, keeping abreast of island events.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Japanese, Korean, or Chinese language skills are preferred
- Thorough knowledge of local area
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Service Passion
- Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
About Four Seasons Resort O''ahu at Ko Olina
On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 370 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Guests have the opportunity to splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. They are also able to play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa – wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.
Working at Four Seasons
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Learn more about Four Seasons
Learn more about Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Social Media
We look forward to receiving your application! Mahalo!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kapolei, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract