The Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is looking for Food & Beverage Assistant Manager who has a passion for excellence and the spirit of aloha.
The Food & Beverage Assistant Manager reports to the Food & Beverage Department Head; and is responsible for managing daily service operations of the Food & Beverage operations.
Join Our ‘Ohana
We invite you to join our ‘ohana at the Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina as we prepare to open one of the finest resorts in the world. We’re excited to bring the Four Seasons Experience to O’ahu for the first time and embrace the unique local culture here in Hawai’i. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the aloha spirit!
- Strong guest engagement skills to effectively develop guest rapport and ensure strong outlet success in achieving high level of guest comment card scores consistently above benchmark.
- Strong restaurant floor presence skills demonstrating five star and five diamond service excellence, leadership, food and beverage knowledge and attention to service standard compliance detail.
- Ability to teach, lead and coach our front of house service team to achieve five star and five diamond level service consistently.
- Strong inventory controls, understanding international wines, spirits, and beers.
- Strong bar background, ability to drive innovative mixology program.
- Innovative style to drive a dynamic restaurant operation, unique and one of a kind guest experiences.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- College degree required
- Prior experience in restaurant management required.
- Sommelier certification preferred but not required.
- Strong systems knowledge using Micros, Hotsos, Avero, Opentable preferred but not required.
Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
About Four Seasons Resort O''ahu at Ko Olina
On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 371 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Guests have the opportunity to splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. They are also able to play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa – wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.
Working at Four Seasons
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Learn more about Four Seasons
Learn more about Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Social Media
We look forward to receiving your application! Mahalo!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kapolei, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract