Join Our Team
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must have 2-5 years of previous restaurant management experience in a luxury environment, preferably in a Department Head capacity, must be a self-starter, possess a positive attitude and be comfortable working alongside a team of Food & Beverage professionals including a world renowned Celebrity Chef.
- Applicant should have the ability to plan, organize, and direct the work of employees in the Resort’s outdoor ocean-front restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Manage the selection, training, evaluation, leadership, motivation, coaching, and disciplinary processes with all employees, supervisors, and assistant managers to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met along with long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide guest recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive dining experience for guests and local patrons.
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Work closely alongside the Assistant Director of Food and Beverage to control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
About Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
The intimate oceanfront paradise of Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is currently furthering its journey as Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort with an incredible multimillion-dollar renovation inspired by Palm Beach’s relaxed yet glamorous resort style and the heritage of the famously elegant island. The renovation pairs our beautiful shoreline with the talent of prestigious collaborators including a world renowned interior designer and a celebrated Michelin star chef touted as one of the world''s best. The renovated resort is set to debut November 2018.
Sky’s the Limit
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998... Come and find out why! With over 110 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
https://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobsFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Palm Beach, FL, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible