Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is seeking Reservations and Communications Agent with experience delivering exceptional service. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
We are looking for individuals who are responsible for selling the resort and providing information to prospective guests, to capture sales from the incoming calls and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
You will be an experienced customer service professional with excellent phone skills, ability to multitask and have a passion for service and hospitality. You will be a willing team player, comfortable with computer systems as well as communicating over the telephone. Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays;
Key Elements of the Job include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to answer phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names and routing calls to proper extensions.
- The ability to make reservations for all Resort Outlets and Spa.
- The ability to handle reservations made both at the hotel and through other channels with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and guest satisfaction.
- The ability to handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible and to resolve customer complaints and assist customers in all inquiries in connection with high-speed Internet service, telephone and facsimile services, hotel services, hours of operations, reservations details, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- The ability to utilize and ensures proper working condition of the telephone system, the hotel computer systems (e.g. property management, paging and radio systems), high-speed Internet system and facsimile machines.
- The ability to accept and deliver wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- The ability to assist IT, Banquets and Concierge with installation and repairs of telephone, facsimile or high-speed Internet services in the guest room or public area meeting spaces.
- The ability to work on Holidays, Weekends, and/or Evenings.
About Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
The intimate oceanfront paradise of Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is currently furthering its journey as Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort with an incredible multimillion-dollar renovation inspired by Palm Beach’s relaxed yet glamorous resort style and the heritage of the famously elegant island. The renovation pairs our beautiful shoreline with the talent of prestigious collaborators including a world renowned interior designer and a celebrated Michelin star chef touted as one of the world''s best. The renovated resort is set to debut November 2018.
Sky’s the Limit
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998... Come and find out why! With over 111 hotels in 47 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
https://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobsFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Palm Beach, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible