Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998. JOIN US and find out why! With over 100 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
The Four Seasons Hotel Prague is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do.
We are looking for a candidate that is organized, driven, and who can communicate accurately and efficiently.
We are looking for talent who demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication,
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance,
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions,
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company.
- Process and post all charges and payments to City Ledger Accounts daily. Ensure prompt and accurate billing for all accounts and timely collection follow-up.
- Print, prepare and mail statements for outstanding C/L accounts at least twice per week.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Finance to investigate fully all requests for billing and function as final authority over credit approval.
- Review with the Assistant Director of Finance all accounts which are over 30 days and implement collection procedures for all such accounts in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Answer guest and credit card inquiries concerning accounts including the documentation and preparation of adjustments if necessary on a timely basis.
- Maintain credit histories, original approved written requests for credit and other records for regular hotel accounts.
- Prepare and maintain filing records for all outstanding accounts.
- File those records deemed necessary to save.
- Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
- Review the Guest Ledger High Balance Report daily and bring discrepancies to the attention of the Front Office Manager.
- Create AR accounts based on the Daily Event list on a daily basis.
- Prepare month-end reports and reconciliations as prescribed by policies and procedures for all receivable accounts including credit cards, and journals for posting into the back office system.
- Ensure that all inquiries from guests or credit card companies are handled promptly (same day if possible) and professionally.
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing for all accounts and timely collection follow-up.
About Four Seasons Hotel Prague:
Set in Prague’s premium location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone throw away from the Charles Bridge, overlooking historic Prague Castle – Four Seasons service and comfort interweaves with Czech cultural traditional and centuries of architecture in this landmark of gracious design. 157 guest room are among the largest in Prague, many with unique city, castle and river views. This magnificent hotel is a stunning venue for all kinds of functions from multi-day incentive programs, to important family celebrations, to automotive events. Set in Prague´s premium location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone throw away from the Charles Bridge, overlooking historic Prague Castle – Four Seasons service and comfort interweaves with Czech cultural traditional and centuries of architecture in this landmark of gracious design. 157 guest room are among the largest in Prague, many with unique city, castle and river views. This magnificent hotel is a stunning venue for all kinds of functions from multi-day incentive programs, to important family celebrations, to automotive events. Part of the hotel is an Italian restaurant called CottoCrudo and AVA Spa.
What it is like to work here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level.
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done,
- Best-in-industry training,
- Competitive compensation,
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
1. Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Czech is an advantage but not mandatory.
2. Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
4. Working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
5. Knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment and Microsoft Office Suite software.
Must have EU work authorization.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Staré Město, Praha 1 - Staré Město, Czechia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible