Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998. JOIN US and find out why! With over 100 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
The Four Seasons Hotel Prague is looking for a Communications Agent who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do.
We are looking for a candidate that is organized, driven, and who can communicate accurately and efficiently. This position reports to the PBX Supervisor.
We are looking for talent who demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication,
- The Communications Agent will provide a first class service to the Four Seasons Standards, ensuring that the guests’ needs are met and will do this in a pleasant manner as an ambassador for the Four Seasons product.
- You will warmly and enthusiastically greet all incoming calls and assists callers with answers to their questions and ensures theirs calls are forwarded to their desired location.
- Contribute to our work environment with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously.
- Ensure wake up requests are accurately recorded and delivered without fail.
- Understand callers request and respond with positive and engaging conversation.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Hotel''s fire, life and safety system
- Maintain Hotel Information
- Report daily activities in logbook
- Take all in house calls within 3 rings and meet guest requests.
- Handle all Lost & Found property regularly
- Transfer callers to appropriate extension as necessary.
About Four Seasons Hotel Prague:
Set in Prague’s premium location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone throw away from the Charles Bridge, overlooking historic Prague Castle – Four Seasons service and comfort interweaves with Czech cultural traditional and centuries of architecture in this landmark of gracious design. 157 guest room are among the largest in Prague, many with unique city, castle and river views. This magnificent hotel is a stunning venue for all kinds of functions from multi-day incentive programs, to important family celebrations, to automotive events. Set in Prague´s premium location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone throw away from the Charles Bridge, overlooking historic Prague Castle – Four Seasons service and comfort interweaves with Czech cultural traditional and centuries of architecture in this landmark of gracious design. 157 guest room are among the largest in Prague, many with unique city, castle and river views. This magnificent hotel is a stunning venue for all kinds of functions from multi-day incentive programs, to important family celebrations, to automotive events. Part of the hotel is an Italian restaurant called CottoCrudo and AVA Spa.
What it is like to work here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level.
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done,
- Best-in-industry training,
- Competitive compensation,
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Czech is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, Internet and Opera.
- Ability to operate computer systems
- Open availability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Fluent and professional communication both written and verbal
- Works well under pressure, multitasking, and team player
- Confident and professional telephone manner
Must have EU work authorization.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Staré Město, Praha 1 - Staré Město, Czechia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible