Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998. JOIN US and find out why! With over 100 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
The Four Seasons Hotel Prague is looking for a Delphi Specialist / Sales Coordinator who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do.
We are looking for talent who demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
- To provide administrative support towards the hotels group sales system
- To be responsible for the hotels Delphi System and maintain highest quality standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Min. 1 year experience in administration
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Excellent in the use of Microsoft Office / Delphi and Opera PMS of advantage
- Proficient bilingual writing skills (Czech / English)
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
- Best-in-industry training
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
Must have EU work authorization.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type
- Staré Město, Praha 1 - Staré Město, Czechia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible