Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is looking for Assistant Director of Finance, who shares passion for excellence and to provide excitement in everything you do. In this position you will supervise the day-to-day operation of the Accounting office, assist the Director of Finance in the administration of all financial aspects of the hotel''s operation, and will ensure that all local and corporate policies and procedures are observed. It is required to have permission for work in México.
We are a 5 Diamond Resort "AAA", awarded with # 1 in the "Top 20 Resorts (Pacific Coast) Mexico Region award” from Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards travelers ". Recognized by industry experts such as Trip Advisor, Andrew Harper among others. We are known to be an inclusive company and provide equal opportunities for our candidates. We offer our guests an unforgettable experience with our spacious and luxurious facilities, stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, restaurants offering distinctive flavors of the regional Mexican and international cuisine, full-service spa and variety outdoor activities, all framed by the incomparable service from our highly qualified in the luxury hotel industry professionals.
- Education: University degree – major in accounting or finance preferred
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of employment in a related position
- Skills and Abilities: Requires great attention to detail, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High level of knowledge on Mexican Fiscal Laws and PCI standards
- Highest level of integrity an transparency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and analytical skills.
We expect from you:
- Plan, organize, lead and control different projects and activities within the finance team.
- Have a global working perspective and excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of Month-End Process including, but not limited to, preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist the Director of Finance in preparation of all budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and control expenses of the hotel paying special attention to the daily reporting done by the auditor of the hotel and addressing issues that not only have material effect, but also effect the guest experience.
You can expect:
- Participation in a team of professionals in luxury hotel industry
- Excellent working environment
- Access to an attractive benefits package
- Performance evaluations
- Continuous development and learning opportunities
- Complementary nights in Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts worldwide
- Life insurance
- Optimum facilities for employees (Transportation, employees restaurant and laundry for uniforms)
Learn more about us:
- Job type
- Punta Mita, Mexico
- Starting in
- As soon as possible