The Role - Overview
This vital culinary supervisory role is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling and directing the work of employees during breakfast and lunch service. Focus areas will include ensuring quality and consistency of all food product. This is a union position.
This list is not all –inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
- Responsible for the AM Main Kitchen operations
- Ordering F&B products through hotel’s procurement system
- Monitors food quality and consistency for hotel’s F&B outlets: MKT Restaurant & Bar and In-Room Dining
- Expedites during Breakfast and Lunch service
- Works with Restaurant Chef and Sous Chef in day-to-day operation to assist in relieving employees for breaks
- Works with Cafeteria Cook to coordinate healthy menus for employee dining facilities and monitors food quality consistently
- Responsible for communication and coordination of Engineering issues for the kitchen
- Ensures sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen
Qualifications & Experience
- Culinary degree preferred
- Experience with Birchstreet preferred
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of cooking experience in a luxury hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Must be able to work as part of team
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Strong ability to prioritize, organize, and manage competing priorities
- Possess well-developed leadership and problem solving skills
- Be able to make quick decisions, work in a fast paced and diverse work environment
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the APPLY button, attach your resume and cover letter in Word and/or PDF format.
To learn more about Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco: http://www.fourseasons.com/sanfrancisco/.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact the Human Resources Department at 415-633-3465.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Financial District, San Francisco, CA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible