Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why! Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why!
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Housekeeping Assistant Manager who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service and exceeding guests expectations. This role manages a shift of the Housekeeping staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exacting standards.
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- Basic Spanish communication skills preferred
- College degree, preferably in Hospitality Management
- Minimum of three years similar role
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Hotel managements systems such as Opera, Hot Sos, Workday, etc.
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Free meals on duty
- Paid vacation and sick days
- And more!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible