Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Come find out why!
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is currently looking for a talented, passionate and service-minded individual to join the Resort at Learning & Development Manager.
The Learning & Development Manager delivers workplace learning, service improvement programs, and initiatives to best achieve long-term business success; add value in meeting the hotel’s needs by identifying and implementing learning and performance improvement strategies that support the hotel’s strategic direction; promotes a continuous learning culture; partners with stakeholders to ensure employees are trained on the needed skills to successfully perform their jobs to attain service excellence.
- Adult learning styles and principles
- Needs Assessment methodologies and learning needs identification
- Learning technologies, such as e-learning options and distance learning
- Theories and types of evaluation for measuring program financial impact, such as Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels
- Project planning tools and processes
- Communication and influencing strategies
- Basic budgeting, accounting and financial management
- Current on industry trends affecting workplace learning
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a managerial capacity
- Experience in hotel operations, preferably Four Seasons or other service environments or; experience in adult education or a similar environment
- Experience managing in diverse cultures.
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
• And much more!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible