Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Come find out why!
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is hiring for the upcoming Summer season! We are currently looking for an experienced A.M. Bella Vista Server who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service. Bella Vista Restaurant is Santa Barbara''s most beautiful al fresco oceanfront dining experience.
The A.M. Bella Vista Server will serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods.
• One to two years of fast paced, serving experience required
• Intermediate to advance wine knowledge required.
• Ability to carry and balance a tray.
• Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
• Ability to work all A.M. shifts (part-time hours), including weekends and holidays
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
** Seasonal position will start approximately June 1, 2018 and end in October 2017. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Additional Requirements: Candidate must obtain a California Food Handler’s Certificate
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Job type
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible