Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Come find out why!
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is hiring for the upcoming Summer season! We are currently looking for a motivated seasonal Bella Vista Food Runner who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service. Bella Vista Restaurant is Santa Barbara''s most beautiful al fresco oceanfront dining experience.
The Bella Vista Food Runner serves guest needs by assisting the Food Server with delivery of food from kitchen, ensuring accuracy and timeliness and completing guest requests. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to assisting in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service.
- One to two years of fast paced food service experience preferred
- Ability to carry and balance a tray.
- Ability to accurately read food tickets and communicate orders with the kitchen and servers.
- Open availability to work all shifts (full-time hours) including weekends and holidays
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Additional Requirements: Candidate must obtain a California Food Handler’s Certificate
** Seasonal position will start approximately June 1, 2018 and end in October 2018. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible