Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Come find out why!
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is hiring for the upcoming Summer season! We are currently looking for a motivated seasonal Bella Vista Host/ess who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service. Bella Vista Restaurant is Santa Barbara''s most beautiful al fresco oceanfront dining experience.
The Host/Hostess is the guest’s first impression of the restaurant, with knowledge of menus, menu ingredients and guest preferences.
• One to two years of fast paced, hosting experience required or similar experience.
• Requires open availability (part-time hours) including nights, weekends and holidays
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Additional Requirements: Candidate must obtain a California Food Handler’s Certificate
** Seasonal position will start approximately June 1, 2018 and end in October 2018. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible