Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Come find out why!
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is hiring for the upcoming Summer season! We are currently looking for a full-time, seasonal Bella Vista PM Cook who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service. This position will be responsible for preparing dinner items per guest orders in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
• At least 2 years of line cook experience in a fast paced restaurant required
• Ability to operate knives, stove, oven, grill, deep fryer, broiler, steamer, food processor, mixer and slicer
• Open availability to work P.M. shifts (full-time hours) including weekends and holidays
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
** Seasonal position will start approximately June 2018 and end approximately October 2018. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Additional Requirements: Candidate must obtain a California Food Handler’s Certificate
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible