The role of the Concierge
Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
Candidates with a passion for service excellence, high level of attention to detail expertise in hospitality operations, proven leadership experience and strong work ethic are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous 1-2 years experience as a Concierge or hospitality Guest Relations
- High degree of analytical abilities
- Exceptional Computer skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent speaking and writing in English
- The successful candidate must hold a valid work Visa for the US
What to Expect:
Four Seasons offers what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to providing an exceptional luxury experience for our guest and a fun and rewarding environment for our employees. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we can train to perform superbly, while creating an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
most spectacular year round experiences.
- Job type
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible