Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking top talent for a Front Desk Agent. The Front Desk Agent welcomes and registers guests to the hotel explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guests out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the final charges.
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
The Front Desk Receptionist welcomes and registers guests to the hotel explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guests out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the final charges. Responds, handles and resolves a
wide variety of guest requests including but not limited to making/cancelling room reservations, providing information and services to guests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons standards.
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
- Mobile Position requiring movement behind the desk and within the hotel.
- Continuous standing for entire shift.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to learn multiple computer software and accurately input information into the systems.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Previous hotel front desk and hospitality experience is strongly preferred.
Must be available to work weekends, days, evenings and holidays
What to Expect:
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Job type
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible