Department: Terra Restaurant
Status: Regular Full TIme
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment!
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking top talent for a Full- TIme Server in our fine dining restaurant Terra, that will be able to provide an expertly served beverage or dining experience; anticipating the guests’ needs and as an expert on the menu options.
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Anticipating and servicing guests needs before being asked
- Knowledgeable about all available menu options, beverage lists and daily specials
- Must perform additional side work, greet and seat guests in the absence of the hostess, take reservations and have the ability to use the Micros Operating System
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Serving experience, hotel/resort experience preferred
- High level of wine and food knowledge
- Minimum one year food service or related work
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
What to Expect:
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible