Department: Spa & Fitness
Position: Spa Coordinator
Status: Regular Full Time
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment!
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking top talent for a Regular Full Time Spa Coordinator
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Greet all guests and provide guests with personal, gracious, and professional service perceptive to their individual wants and needs, at all times.
- Promote, sell, and coordinate services and products offered at the Spa with individual packaging of services to meet the guest’s goals.
- Greet and direct guests; making sure the guests feel welcome and secure.
- Maintain the accuracy and optimal efficiency of the spa booking system to ensure maximum sales potential.
- Provide the Spa management team with feedback on guest response to our service line of all treatments and products thereby actively creating the best possible spa menu for our guests.
- Execute all tasks associated with the daily operation of the Spa Desk Examples of these tasks may include and are not limited to:
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- Orientation and site inspections of all spa services and fitness areas.
- Assist guests with spa reservations, cancellations and changes
- Determining desired results and physical characteristics of each guest for their individual treatment with questionnaire
- Fulfill guest’s wants and needs by promoting spa retail products utilized in body treatments and skin care and ensuring at-home continuing care.
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and organization for the resort Spa.
- Report all maintenance needs immediately to the maintenance department and inform Spa management to ensure follow-up.
- Handle all check-ins, billing and payments as per procedure manual.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Previous experience and knowledge of Spa operations is preferred
• The ability to stand during an entire work shift required
• Good command of the English language
Must be available to work weekends, days, evenings and holidays.
What to Expect:
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible