Status: Full Time
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment!
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a hard worker for the position of Steward/Dishwasher.
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
The cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of china, glass, silver, kitchen equipment and kitchen production areas as well as equipment set-up and expediting of food for banquet functions in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe work environment. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning and afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to communicate professional and accurately.
- Requires good use in the English language.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work all shifts including, AM''s, PM''s, weekends, and holidays.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Job type
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract