Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Assist the Guest Attendants as necessary i.e. assist in putting on bed skirts, rotating mattresses, replacing canopies, etc.
- Maintain and resupply the guest room supplies and linen in the F-station service areas daily. Ensure cleanliness, neatness, and free of liter of hotel pathways, F-stations, guest laundry rooms, and all assigned areas. Remove all garbage and recyclable items and discard of in the appropriate areas.
- Clean and prepare arrival rooms. In the room clean glass windows and glass doors. Conduct high dusting of the room (i.e. headboard, ceiling fans, and vents). Ensure the cleanliness of all lanais, lanai furniture, railings, fixtures, entryways, and stairs of all guest rooms.
- Delivery and pick-up guest request items when assigned (i.e. irons, ironing boards). This also includes making up and delivering cribs and rollaway beds. Assist in moving beds and furniture as requested.
- Assists Housekeepers as required. Helps move beds and furniture, turns mattresses, removes or hangs sheers and drapes.
- Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and roll-aways.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant and Housekeeper.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English, working knowledge of iPod Touch device or similar hardware and applications.
What to Expect:
Four Seasons offers what many hospitality professionals dream of an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to providing an exceptional luxury experience for our guest and a fun and rewarding environment for our employees. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we can train to perform superbly, while creating an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Job type
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible