Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Pool Server/Attendant
Status: Seasonal Full Time
Join our team working in the Land of Enchantment!
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking top talent for a Seasonal Full Time Pool Server/Attendant
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Anticipate and service the guest''s needs before requests are necessary.
• Conduct all opening procedures including obtaining pool keys, unlocking all cabinets, setting up amenities, and phones.
• Provide information and assistance to guests as requested, give them an orientation, have them register and is familiar with all resort services and hours of operation.
• Wipe down, set up and move, when necessary, all pool deck equipment.
• Work closely with the Engineering department to administer preventive maintenance procedures and to limit equipment down time by ensuring proper use and care.
• Report equipment malfunctions promptly and accurately.
• Ensure safety procedures are followed and notify Security of any accident or injury.
• Pick up, stock, restock, and drop off towels, juices, fruits, and other items or amenities needed in the area to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with a Four Seasons.
• Monitor all pool and Jacuzzi activity watching for the welfare and safety of all in the pool area.
• Enforce health club rules and regulations with guests.
• Offer, order and serve food to all pool guests.
• Clean the pool, Jacuzzi, deck and tiles.
• Handle, store and utilize all chemicals properly and safely.
• Assist guests, members or visitors in seating, offering towels, and informing them of amenities, hotel information and food and beverage service.
• Take food and drink orders, and clear necessary items.
• Offer cold towels, water mists and glasses of water.
• Secure all amenities, cabinets, chairs and cushions at the end of the day.
• Handle any guest inconvenience or complaint swiftly, with a smile and to the satisfaction of the guest, informing management of the situation and how you resolved it.
• Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Previous experience and knowledge of Food and Beverage is preferred.
• The ability to stand during an entire work shift required
• Good command of the English language
Must be available to work weekends, days, evenings and holidays.
What to Expect:
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Job type
- Santa Fe, NM, United States
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible