Department: Housekeeping & Laundry
Position: Assistant Director
The Assistant Director of Housekeeping manages the staff and controls the daily activities of the Housekeeping and Laundry Department assuring that our Guest Rooms, Public Areas and Employee Areas meet the highest standards of cleanliness and the resort and Residence Club have appropriate linen at all times.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been named to FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and we are now one of only eight organizations to be included on this list since its inception in 1998.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages the staff of the Housekeeping and Laundry/Valet Department.
- Monitors each Room Attendant’s daily progress and inspects completed rooms to assure that all standards have been met
- Develops daily productions schedules, assesses priorities for each type of linen that needs to be laundered. Assigns staff to complete the needed activities for the day.
- Resolves customer complaints, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Coordinates work orders in assigned section and follows up to be sure work is completed. Releases checkout rooms to be sold
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract