Department: Residence Club Front Office
Position: Assistant Front Desk Manager
Manage the front desk and guest service staff. Handle all check ins and check outs for the Residence Club. Handle all Concierge requests for Residence Club guests and handle all inquires in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Join our team that FORTUNE magazine list “100 Best Companies to Work For" for 19 YEARS, since the list’s inception in 1998. See for yourself why we are just one of 13 organizations who have made the distinction of being recognized every year. If you are looking to create a promising career path and work with others who infuse the Golden Rule into their daily lives, then look no further!
Ideal candidate will have:
- The position requires a flex schedule with ability to work weekends and holidays
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position in management
- Requires working knowledge of the Front Desk and Concierge aspect of Four Seasons services, policies or operations and generally learn on-the-job
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment
- Ability to read and speak English in a clear manner
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible