Department: Guest Services
Position: Guest Services Attendant (Bell & Valet)
Status: Full -Time
Guest Services Attendants assist guests with luggage during arrival and departure, make necessary deliveries/pick-ups from guest rooms and transport guests to and from guest rooms.
Shifts can range from 5 am to 2 am
Join our team that FORTUNE magazine list “100 Best Companies to Work For" for 19 YEARS, since the list’s inception in 1998. See for yourself why we are just one of 13 organizations who have made the distinction of being recognized every year. If you are looking to create a promising career path and work with others who infuse the Golden Rule into their daily lives, then look no further!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in Guest Services areas that include the front drive and ensuring proper handling of luggage
- Accommodating guest requests, and assisting in valet services
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years previous Bell or Valet experience in a hotel/resort.
- Must have excellent English communication skills and be able to multitask
- Must be able to stand/walk/run for eight-hour shift
- Be able to work in desert climate
- Flexible schedule
- Must be available holidays & weekends
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible