Status: 3 Months Temporary Full -Time
Provide support and clerical expertise to Engineering Department and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineers on duty all details pertaining to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms, equipment in rooms or public space, meeting space and ballrooms, kitchens, restaurants and all other areas of the property in a timely manner.
- Monitor and follow up on all requests in HotSos to ensure they are correct and reaching the appropriate trade, team, and engineer.
- Follow up on escalation of work orders and maintain updated records for the Engineering audit.
- Utilize Opera to provide rooms list and gather information when necessary for the team.
- Assist Dir of Engineering and Asst. Dir of Engineering, and Engineers with purchase order system. Create and manage order guides, submit requisitions for PO’s, follow up on ordering, receiving, and outstanding PO’s. Print reports when necessary for operations.
- Monitor and perform all necessary punch edits in E-Time/ADP. Complete all payroll submission requirements per policy and procedures in a timely manner.
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Experience required by position is from three months to one full year of employment in the related position with Four Seasons or other organization.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and the ability to read and speak and write English.
- Eight hour shift; scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration