Department: Residence Club
Position: Guest Services Attendant (Bell & Valet)
Status: Full -Time
The Bell Attendant is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after from the start. As the first and last impression of the Residence Club, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. The Bell Attendant is responsible for the arrival and departure experience of the owners. The Bell Attendant transports luggage to the guest room for arrivals and transports luggage for departing guests or into temporary storage. The Bell Attendant also responsible for the upkeep of the fitness center, lobby and public areas.
Join our team that FORTUNE magazine list “100 Best Companies to Work For" for 19 YEARS, since the list’s inception in 1998. See for yourself why we are just one of 13 organizations who have made the distinction of being recognized every year. If you are looking to create a promising career path and work with others who infuse the Golden Rule into their daily lives, then look no further!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in Guest Services areas that include the front drive and ensuring proper handling of luggage
- Accommodating guest requests, and assisting in valet services
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years previous Bell or Valet experience in a hotel/resort.
- Must have excellent English communication skills and be able to multitask
- Must be able to stand/walk/run for eight-hour shift
- Be able to work in desert climate
- Flexible schedule required for AM and PM shifts
- Must be available holidays & weekends
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible