Department: Saguaro Blossom Pool & Restaurant
Pool Servers at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale ensure guest satisfaction by cordially greeting guests, taking orders and finalizing food and beverage service in a professional manner.
Located at the pool’s edge, Saguaro Blossom offers guests the sights, sounds and tranquility of poolside dining with stunning views of pinnacle peak. Saguaro Blossom offers light southwestern spa cuisine, with an emphasis on sumptuous salads, sandwiches and other poolside specialties. Open daily 11 a.m. - sunset.
Join our team that FORTUNE magazine list “100 Best Companies to Work For" for 20 YEARS, since the list’s inception in 1998. See for yourself why we are just one of 13 organizations who have made the distinction of being recognized every year. If you are looking to create a promising career path and work with others who infuse the Golden Rule into their daily lives, then look no further!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide guests with food and beverage, water, and oshibori service, spritzing, towels and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool and surrounding areas
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Serving and clearing items, opening and closing side work, menu presentation, operating point of sale system as well as attending to guests poolside.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years F&B experience, hotel /resort preferred
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work outside in Arizona desert climate
- A positive attitude is required as well as valid Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
- Day shifts required and flexibility to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible