Department: Residence Club
Status: Full Time
COME JOIN OUR FOUR SEASONS RESIDENCE CLUB SCOTTSDALE TEAM!
Front Desk Receptionists/Concierge agents handle all check ins and check outs for the Residence club, as well as acting as Concierge to assist guest with reservations and travel coordination. Other job duties entail answering phones as well as assisting guests when needed.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons.
Ideal candidate will have:
- The position requires a flex schedule with ability to work weekends and holidays. Shifts vary, ranging from 6:30am-3pm/2:30pm-11pm/10:30am-7pm.
- Previous hotel/resort experience preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Must have a great attitude, attention to detail and knowledge of the Scottsdale/Phoenix/Arizona tourism market.
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plan
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The LawFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract