Department: Front Office
Position: Resort Assistant Manager
Oversees the Front Desk operations and acts as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available. Directs staff that performs the following duties and will also perform these duties on own: welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
*US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been named to FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and we are now one of only eight organizations to be included on this list since its inception in 1998.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages the staff at the Front Desk
- Interviews, trains and schedules the staff and conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed
- Coordinates arrivals, departures and billing requirements with Sales and Catering Department
- Blocks rooms for arrivals and ensures any discrepancies are resolved
- Reviews daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of Special Attention Guests, Return Guests, and Groups
- Assures that all financial and credit procedures are followed
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees when senior managers are not available
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position in management
- Ability to work weekends and holidays with flexible work schedule
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract