Position: Server Assistant (Busser)
Status: Part Time
Server Assistants, serve guest needs by assisting the Food Servers and Food Runners to deliver exceptional service to guests in Talavera restaurant.
Talavera is a contemporary Spanish steakhouse that focuses on traditional Latin ingredients and specialties such as paella, dry-aged steak, jamón ibérico, fresh seafood and a flavorful selection of tapas all complemented by a selection of more than 500 new and old world wines and crafted cocktails.
It is open for dinner from 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm Tuesday through Sunday. Summer Hours (June – Mid September) Dinner 5:30-9:30, Thursday - Sunday.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Clearing, cleaning and set-up/break down of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service
- Greeting guests and providing water, bread and butter service
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience, hotel/resort experience preferred, not required
- Basic Wine/Food/Spirit knowledge a plus
- Must be able to be on feet for entire shift and communicate with guests appropriately and effectively
- Above and beyond attitude is required as well as a flexible schedule with ability to work weekends/holidays
- Scheduled shifts are from 3pm-10pm, with the exception of large parties (ie. weddings, group buy-outs, etc)
- Job type
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract